Diamond-cut faceted, natural, and untreated Citrine stones come to life on this beautiful delicate necklace!
The stones are strung on a Sterling Silver wire - spaced with Sterling Silver beads - making this necklace delicate and feminine with sparkles from the stones.
Citrines are November's birthstone and the gemstone for celebrating the 11th and 13th wedding anniversaries.
- Chain: 925 Sterling Silver
- Length of necklace: adjustable 16" - 19"
- Length of stone bar: about 2"
- Stone: Citrine 3mm, micro-faceted
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Need help with necklace sizing? See the image or the above Size Guide.
About The Stone
Citrine is a member of the Quartz family. In its natural form with no heat treatment, Citrine ranges from almost transparent to having a translucent yellow hue - sometimes with a hint of smoky brown coloring. However, most people associate Citrine with golden yellow or golden orange colors. That's because the vast majority of "Citrine" is actually manually heat-treated Amethyst or Smoky Quartz!
Citrine is known as the "success stone" - it's said to bring success and prosperity.