Earth Song Jewelry's mission is to create handmade jewelry celebrating the natural world
Using materials and practices that are eco-friendly, sustainable and ethical while giving back to protect our planet.
And, always using skin-safe materials so everyone can wear these miniature works of natural art regardless of allergies.
All with a goal of happy customers thrilled with their jewelry!
Nature is the finest artist and inspires my designs and materials.
In celebration of nature, I...
- use only natural gemstones and minerals
- create minimalist designs based on the shapes and colors I see around me in the mountains of Colorado.
I run my business with eco-friendly and sustainable practices to make a positive impact on the environment. Including...
- sourcing my materials from suppliers who have eco-friendly, sustainable and ethical business practices.
- using recycled materials such as recycled sterling silver and shipping boxes to decrease the impact of my business on the environment.
- being a certified carbon neutral company.
- donating to environmental organizations to protect our planet.
You should be able to wear the art of nature even if you have allergies or sensitive skin. So, I...
- use only nickel free (hypoallergenic) materials in all of my products.
- list the materials used to make each product so my customers can make an informed decision.
I want you to be thrilled with my jewelry and my business! Therefore, I...
- stand behind my work with a 100% Guarantee.
- conduct my business with honesty and transparency.
- create high-quality products that inspire you!
As a partner with these environmental organizations...
As a Green Leadership Business Partner, I donate 10% of sales to Conservation Colorado to protect our land, air and water.
My handmade jewelry business is certified carbon neutral. And, I offset the carbon footprint for shipping - so your packages are also carbon neutral!
I use materials and practices that are eco-friendly, sustainable and ethicalwhile giving back to protect our planet as a 1% for the Planet partner.
I use 100% recycled shipping boxes made with 95% post-consumer waste. All of my other packaging is at least 70% recycled and everything is recyclable by you.
Hi, I'm Cynthia Kay Schmidt
I design and handcraft all of the jewelry for my business, Earth Song Jewelry. My workshop is in my home here in the mountains of Colorado.
I am passionate about the natural world. My hobbies have always taken me outside - hiking, skiing, snorkeling, gardening and more.
When designing jewelry, I knew I wanted to merge my artistic passion with my passion for nature. Thus, Earth Song Jewelry was born with the clear mission and core values you see here today!