Beautifully faceted raw emeralds twinkle & sparkle on this delicate Sterling Silver necklace. Accented with Sterling Silver beads, this necklace will go with everything in your wardrobe.
Emeralds are May's birthstone, the stone for 20th wedding anniversaries and perfect for the Holidays!
- Chain: Sterling Silver
- Length of necklace: adjustable 16" - 19"
- Stone: 3x2mm faceted rondelle Emeralds
- Length of emeralds and beads on chain: about 1.25"
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stone
Emeralds are May's birthstone AND the stone for 20th wedding anniversaries! They are one of the most treasured gemstones of all time. The first known Emerald source was Egypt, around 3500BC. Although Emeralds are hard stones, they can have invisible internal stress lines that can cause them to fracture if put in an ultrasonic or heat/steam cleaner. If needed, please only clean Emerald jewelry with water, gentle dish soap and a soft cloth.
Emeralds get their name from the Greek word “smaragdos,” which means "green stone." They are known as stones of inspiration and infinite patience.