Frequently Bought Together
Celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride all year, not just during Pride Month. I've created this Rainbow Pride bracelet with natural stones that represent each of the Pride Awareness colors. Pride Month in June is when these bracelets are always popular, but you can wear this symbol of your pride and your support for the LGBTQIA+ community all year.
You can order this Pride Bracelet with either 4mm (~1/6") or 6mm (~1/4") stones. If you want a more petite look to your bracelet, choose the 4mm stones option.
This bracelet is made to order in your size. It will be about 1/2" plus/minus the size you order. With a made-for-you size - it's perfect for women, men or kids!
- Stones: Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Verdite, Blonde Tiger Eye, Peach Moonstone, Garnet and Black Onyx
- Size of stones: you choose either 4mm or 6mm
- Circumference of bracelet: sized to order
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stones
While this bracelet was designed to celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride with its rainbow of colors, the stones do have a lot of other uses and meanings!
Birthstones & Anniversaries
If you are choosing a gift, the stones represent multiple wedding anniversaries and are birthstones for multiple months.
- Amethyst is February's birthstone and celebrates 6th and 17th wedding anniversaries.
- Lapis Lazuli is December's traditional birthstone and celebrates 9th wedding anniversaries
- Peach Moonstone is one of June's birthstones and celebrates 13th anniversaries.
- Garnet is January's birthstone and celebrates 2nd wedding anniversaries.
- Onyx celebrates 7th wedding anniversaries.
This bracelet includes the crystals for your Chakra:
- Garnet and Black Onyx for the Root Chakra
Peach Moonstone for the Sacral Chakra
- Blonde Tiger Eye for the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Verdite for the Heart Chakra
- Lapis Lazuli for the Third Eye Chakra
- Amethyst for the Crown Chakra.
Wear this natural stone bracelet to keep your Chakra balanced.
All the natural stones in this bracelet are associated with metaphysical properties...
- Amethyst is believed to help motivate you and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- Since it was first located in Zimbabwe, Verdite has been associated with fertility. The stone has many metaphysical values and is believed to bring one stability in their life.
- Blonde Tiger Eye is said to enhance your determination and willpower to reach goals
- Peach Moonstone soothes and balances emotions.
- Garnets symbolize a quick return to a separated love - they are often gifted to a loved one before they embark on travel.
- Onyx is believed to help eliminate negative thinking and sharpen the wits of the wearer.
I carefully source my stones, metals and materials from reputable suppliers who also have a mission to run an eco-friendly & green business and participate in ethical & sustainable jewelry trade practices.
I want you to know that I stand behind my handmade jewelry with a 100% GUARANTEE!
- I GUARANTEE that I handmade your piece of jewelry myself, here in Colorado.
- I GUARANTEE that my Sterling Silver jewelry is made with genuine 925 Sterling Silver or 935 Argentium® Sterling Silver, as described in the product's details.
- I GUARANTEE that your piece of jewelry is created with the stone(s) described in the product's details.
I stand behind my work with a 100% GUARANTEE and FREE RETURNS.
If you ever have any questions or issues, please contact me any time.
I am very pleased with the beautiful feminine peridot necklace & earrings I purchased for my niece. They were carefully packed & received in perfect condition. These beautiful pieces of jewelry are unique & feminine...exactly what I was looking for. The store owner was kind & professional, & I will be buying more from her in the future. I sent these to my beautiful & precious niece, & I just know she's gonna LOVE them!🕊⚘️🙋♀️jlp
My daughter, who can be very picky about earrings, loved these. They are very pretty and she gets many compliments on them.
Flawless transaction, quality product. Will purchase from this store again!
Very beautiful earrings. I thought they were going to be flat but they are little spheres.
Arrived just as described
Love it! Came gift wrapped with a hand written thank you note:) beautiful peice !
Gift for my sister- she loves them! She even loves the name - red raspberry! Lovely presentation and card included also.
These were a gift to myself for a favorite pair of lapis studs of which. I lost one. They are even more lovely than the originals and arrived nicely gift wrapped with a lovely note. Also love the soft flexible backs.
Lovely, dainty, petite, natural pink tourmaline earrings. Exactly as pictured. Nice quality. I'd buy them in another color as well.
The necklace and earrings were a perfect gift for my daughter's birthday. Cynthia sent a really nice handwritten note which made it even better. Thank you!
Thanks so much. The custom Morse code necklaces were perfect.
Perfect match to a necklace I already had. Great delivery! Would buy from her again.
I have green eyes and wear green a lot but have never found the perfect post earrings until now. I love the copper, and perfect shade of green with rusty orange. Product arrived quickly with a personal note from the maker. It also gave info on stone name- mossy unikite and where it is found. They even included a beautifully wrapped box with extra backings. I am very happy with this purchase!!!!
I’m really glad I purchased. It’s exactly what I expected. I love the natural stones. My order came well packaged and with a hand written note. I’d highly recommended this seller. The quality is fantastic. I got the matching earrings too 🥰
I decided I’d buy myself some birthstone earrings for my birthday! When I received the package, it was gift wrapped with a handwritten Thank You card. What a beautiful touch!!! I really felt like I was opening a birthday gift!!!
The earrings are handcrafted and gorgeous!!! LOVE them❣️