The rich blue and green patterns of Azurite resemble a mini-Earth! A single Azurite stone sways from a hand formed open hoop curved from Argentium® Sterling Silver.
- Ear wire material: tarnish resistant Argentium® Sterling Silver
- Length of earring dangle from hoop: about 1/2"
- The open hoop is about 1" in diameter
- Stone: Azurite, 8mm
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stone
Richly blue Azurite naturally occurs with green Malachite. All of my Azurite stones have a mix of both.
Azurite, called the"stone of heaven", is believed to heighten one's insight and wisdom. Malachite is the essence of joy - said to bring harmony into your life.
About Argentium® Sterling Silver
Argentium® - The Finest Silver - is a purer version of Sterling Silver that is tarnish-resistant. Standard Sterling Silver is an alloy composed of 92.5% silver, while Argentium® is made with 93.5% silver. Argentium’s biggest benefit for you is that it's highly tarnish-resistant! Argentium® jewelry is always hypoallergenic.
In addition, Argentium® is responsibly manufactured, ethically sourced, and certified to be made with 100% recycled silver.