This Amethyst necklace will add a feminine look to every outfit. Amethyst is February's birthstone and is used to celebrate 6th & 17th wedding anniversaries!
These natural stone chips are strung on Sterling Silver wire. The average width of the necklace is about 6.5mm (.26").
- Length of necklace: adjustable 18" - 20"
- Size of stones on the necklace: uneven, average 6.5mm (.26") width
- Stone: Amethyst chips
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stone
Amethyst is the official birthstone of February. It forms in silica-rich liquids deposited in geodes and is found in clusters of crystal points. The stone's name is derived from the Greek word amethystos, meaning "not drunken," because people of ancient times believed it to protect the wearer from drunkenness.
Amethyst is often used during meditation to provide an overall sense of spiritual balance. Metaphysically, it's said to help you reach your dreams and goals. Amethyst is also used to balance the Crown Chakra.