Celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride all year, not just during Pride Month. I've created this Rainbow Pride bracelet with natural stones that represent each of the Pride Awareness colors. Pride Month in June is when these bracelets are always popular, but you can wear this symbol of your pride and your support for the LGBTQIA+ community all year.
You can order this Pride Bracelet with either 4mm (~1/6") or 6mm (~1/4") stones. If you want a more petite look to your bracelet, choose the 4mm stones option.
This bracelet is made to order in your size. It will be about 1/2" plus/minus the size you order. With a made-for-you size - it's perfect for women, men or kids!
- Stones: Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Verdite, Blonde Tiger Eye, Peach Moonstone, Garnet and Black Onyx
- Size of stones: you choose either 4mm or 6mm
- Circumference of bracelet: sized to order
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stones
While this bracelet was designed to celebrate LGBTQIA+ Pride with its rainbow of colors, the stones do have a lot of other uses and meanings!
Birthstones & Anniversaries
If you are choosing a gift, the stones represent multiple wedding anniversaries and are birthstones for multiple months.
- Amethyst is February's birthstone and celebrates 6th and 17th wedding anniversaries.
- Lapis Lazuli is December's traditional birthstone and celebrates 9th wedding anniversaries
- Peach Moonstone is one of June's birthstones and celebrates 13th anniversaries.
- Garnet is January's birthstone and celebrates 2nd wedding anniversaries.
- Onyx celebrates 7th wedding anniversaries.
This bracelet includes the crystals for your Chakra:
- Garnet and Black Onyx for the Root Chakra
Peach Moonstone for the Sacral Chakra
- Blonde Tiger Eye for the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Verdite for the Heart Chakra
- Lapis Lazuli for the Third Eye Chakra
- Amethyst for the Crown Chakra.
Wear this natural stone bracelet to keep your Chakra balanced.
All the natural stones in this bracelet are associated with metaphysical properties...
- Amethyst is believed to help motivate you and help you reach your dreams and goals.
- Since it was first located in Zimbabwe, Verdite has been associated with fertility. The stone has many metaphysical values and is believed to bring one stability in their life.
- Blonde Tiger Eye is said to enhance your determination and willpower to reach goals
- Peach Moonstone soothes and balances emotions.
- Garnets symbolize a quick return to a separated love - they are often gifted to a loved one before they embark on travel.
- Onyx is believed to help eliminate negative thinking and sharpen the wits of the wearer.