Beautifully faceted raw Emeralds twinkle & sparkle on this delicate Sterling Silver necklace and earrings. Accented with Sterling Silver beads on the necklace and earrings, this set will elevate your wardrobe.
Emeralds are May's birthstone, the stone for 20th wedding anniversaries and perfect for the Holidays!
- Chain: Sterling Silver
- Length of necklace: adjustable 16" - 19"
- Necklace Stone: 3x2mm faceted rondelle Emeralds
- Length of emeralds and beads on chain: about 1.25"
- Ear wire material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Length of earring: about 1.25"
Earrings Stone: 5mm faceted round Emeralds
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
- Jewelry will be nicely presented in a gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
About The Stone
Emeralds are May's birthstone AND the stone for the 20th wedding anniversary! They are one of the most treasured gemstones of all time. The first known Emerald source was Egypt, around 3500BC. Although Emeralds are hard stones, they can have invisible internal stress lines that can cause them to fracture if put in an ultrasonic or heat/steam cleaner. If needed, please only clean Emerald jewelry with water, gentle dish soap and a soft cloth.
Emeralds get their name from the Greek word “smaragdos,” which means "green stone." They are known as stones of inspiration and infinite patience.